Friday, June 18, 2010

Back On Whidbey

Thursday the 16th

It rained most of the morning, although I still managed to get in another four hours in the yard while Tina did laundry. After lunch we went grocery shopping then Tina made dinner and fried up some chicken for a couple more meals after she returns to the Lake.


Friday the 17th

We woke up to a beautiful sunny morning. Still chilly but with a promise of warmer temperatures.
Tina made blueberry pancakes for breakfast, Yummmmm!!
After doing the dishes, we packed up her car then took the hardtop off. She left around 9:30 AM to go to her medical appointments. Then she was headed south to pick up Emma from school and return to the Lake.

With an empty garage I started to clean and re-organize to make oom for the Mercedes hard top which sits on a roller stand.
It got warm so I went in and changed to shorts. With the garage mostly clean the kids and I made a run to Les Schwab to fix the wheelbarrow wheel. Once that was done we tok a load of garbace to Island Recycling then stopped to visit with Chet and Renate at the Chamber office.

Home again, I had lunch then the kids and I went for a long walk. By now it was nearly one o'clock so I fired up the lawnmower and spent acouple of hours out along the street and driveway.
If it stays nice tomorrow, I'll do some more. If not, I'll find something else to do.

After dinner, the kids went for several walks before we settled in for the evening.

To see all our photos, click on:



1 comment:

Giuseppe said...

hello, if you like, getting through this blog:) :
http://moseppe.blogspot.com/