Monday, March 22, 2010

Quiet Time In Chula Vista

Sunday the 20th

A cool cloudy day. Tina is still not feeling well, coughing a lot, sore throat and no energy. I went to the pharmacy and got some cough medicine but that hasn't helped a lot. So we're just going to hang out and not do anything strenuous. I was going to go play a little pool after dinner but decided to stay in and watch "Life" on Discovery. Maybe tomorrow.


Monday the 21st

Another cool day outside. Tina still not doing well and only a few days until we pick up Marni and Emma at the airport. At least she's up and eating, that's always a good sign. We were going for a drive, just to get her out of the coach but after lunch she hit the wall so we gave it up for another day. Fortunately there was still enough leftovers for another dinner.

While Tina continued to rest and slowly get over whatever it is shes got I went into town to play a little pool at "Jolt'n Joes Billiards" (http://www.joltnjoes.com/). It's a pretty impressive place. When I arrived I got on the waiting list for a half hour then finally got a 9' ft table. Unfortunately it was so un-level that it was impossible to play on. After less than fifteen minutes I returned the balls to the bar, paid my tab and left. The only good thing was that I got home early so I didn't have to be away from Tina for too long. Hope she starts feeling better tomorrow.

No photos today.

No comments: