Sunday, October 16, 2011

Texarkana to Little Rock

Oct 16th

Little to report on the day. We left camp around 10:00 AM with the sun shining and short mileage. We got on I-30 heading NE towards Little Rock. After 122 miles we switched to I-403 N.

Baptist Church on I-430
Just before crossing the Arkansas River Tina spotted a large building on our left. It was a Baptist Church. They grow em big down here – heh, heh.

Crossing the Arkansas River
The Arkansas River is much larger than I expected and the bridge crossing it was really well designed to be both functional and eye catching.

On the pad at N Little Rock KOA
Twelve miles north and we exited from I-403 pulling into our campground, N Little Rock KOA about 12:30 PM. A good drive, good weather, one fuel stop and no problems.

Tomorrow we head for Graceland!

Miles driven today, 141. Total for the trip so far, 3,243 miles.

To see all our photos, go to:

http://picasaweb.google.com/mjdolanski

No comments: